Sunday, November 25, 2007

ach, if only you DID shut up

I am going to be my usual charitable self and assume that, rather than being impoverished of intellect, Alex McLeish is merely party to some sinister agenda that requires him to suggest a psychological conspiracy to put Italy through to the finals of Euro 2008 in their place. Appearing on all counts to be a rational adult with the cognitive ability required to put words together to form simple sentences, surely he will have recognised that in the dying moments of the game at Hampden Park, Italy were already through to the tournament, being tied 1-1 with Scotland. The referee decision that put them ahead, much like the one that allowed Scotland's offside goal to stand, was questionable, alright. Luckily for France.

Not quite a Zamparini, but definitely hovering about the Domenech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]